The Holy Trinity Church is the newest Anglican Church in Yeovil- built in 1998 and is the home for the previous congregations of Holy Trinity, Peter Street (1846) and St. Mary’s, Wraxhall Road (1958).
It has large worship space (full capacity is 400); a large hall and kitchen; a meeting room; the Parish Office and ample car parking.
Holy Trinity Church occupies a building completed in 1998 which replaced the 1846 church near the town centre and the daughter church, St Mary’s, on Wraxhill Road.
It was designed to be a multi-functional building and is used regularly by St. Mary’s pre school Nursery; Helen Laxton School of Dance and by many other community groups aswell as private party bookings.
The whole site is on one level with no steps (apart from the raised sanctuary area), making it ideal for those with limited mobility and it is very wheelchair friendly. There is also a disabled toilet.
Meet every Sunday for cafe church at 9.30am and our main worship at 11.00am.
Holy Trinity is part of the benefice of Holy Trinity, Yeovil with St Mary Magdalene, Barwick.
Holy Trinity Church and Community Centre : Lysander Road, on A3088 towards the town centre, opposite the Lynx Trading Estate and next to Yew Tree Park., Yeovil, Somerset, BA20 2BU